Sometimes in life we get wake up calls. Mine came in the form of a debilitating illness which derailed my corporate management career and led me into the most expansive phase of my life. (Not that I went gracefully in the beginning!) The breakthrough came when I stopped resisting the flow my life was taking and surrendered to the journey of discovery.
Through the process of this unfolding, someone introduced me to a new form of being with people. We call this coaching, and for me it was not so much a discovery of a new profession as the recognition of who I am. I found myself and a lifepath which allows me to touch with others, to experience and model connecting at a profoundly deep level.
Now I coach individuals and work teams who are ready to redefine themselves through the process of personal and professional expansion.
• B. A. Psychology
• Graduate, Coach U
• MCC (Master Certified Coach), International Coach Federation
• CMC, (Certified Mentor Coach), Coach U
• Senior Trainer, member of original faculty and Advisory Board, Coach U
• Fifteen years in corporate and business environments, in primarily management and consulting functions
• Developer and presenter of leading edge personal and professional development programs since 1985
• Radio show host
• Former field counselor for emotionally disturbed adolescents
• Recovering corporate clone
• Recovered Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patient
• Reiki Master Teacher
• First love: horse named Skipper when I was 13.
• Presently enjoy life with cats, dogs (including the occasional Afghan hound), canoeing in cypress swamps, sailing, Conversations with God (the books and the practice), flowers, walks in woods and really good chocolate.