Introduction to Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders
A group coaching program for leaders who want to have an impact.
Schedule for your live group coaching sessions:
- Thursday, July 13, 2017 – 9:30am – 11:00am Central Time
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 – 9:30am – 11:00am Central Time
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 3:00pm – 4:30pm Central Time
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 10:30am – 12:00pm Central Time
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017, 10:30am – 12:00pm Central Time
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 10:30am -12:00pm Central Time
Connecting to the live sessions:
NEW Dial-In Number: Call 641-715-3640 – Access ID 579116#
Session 1 Resources
Session 2 Resources/Homework
Homework – To be completed prior to our next session (27 July 9:30 – 11:00 AM CT):
1) Practice noticing and being present. Notice what you notice – about yourself, your patterns of thinking, any reaction you experience, and of course, what you notice about others. Notice what you tend to notice first in others to get a sense of your current default settings. Come to our next session prepared to share what you notice.
2) Read the materials provided on the structure of a coaching interaction (located in the course resources section of this webpage).
3) Watch the Ellen Langer video on mindfulness, available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQUJR4uIGM&t=651s and in the course resources section of this webpage.
Session 3 Resources
Session 4 Resources
Session 5 Resources
Session 5 is a practicum session for application of techniques and theory covered in the first 4 sessions, so there is no new documentation for Session 5.